FAQ > Jabberwocky > What headset do I need for my shiny new Jabberwocky?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

All pre-2013 jabberwocky frames use a standard, external cup 1 1/8" headset that is pressed in by your local shop and they use a straight, non-tapered 1 1/8" fork steerer tube.

The 2013 and newer Jabberwockies use a 44mm inset style headset, and can be used with either a straight 1 1/8 steerer tube, or any of the tapered steerer tubes.

If you are unsure which headset you need, contact us at